Win a language courseSeptember 1, 2013
Multilingua Keelekeskus OÜ and Odil Eesti OÜ have organized a campaign during which all those who fill out lottery coupons in “Lido” bistro will have a chance to win any of the language courses offered by Multilingua. The prize is provided by Multilingua Keelekeskus OÜ.
1. The period of the campaign: 2 September – 30 September 2013.
2. The campaign participant is any person of 18 years of age or older who during the campaign period have purchased the special “The world awaits” dessert and filled in the respective lottery coupon in “Lido” bistro (located in the “Solaris” Center, Estonia Pst. 9, Tallinn. A single person can participate in the campaign an unlimited number of times.
3. In order to participate in the campaign a participant must indicate his/her name, phone number and email address on the lottery coupon and put the coupon in the lottery box in “Lido” bistro.
4. The drawing will be held on 1 October 2013. OÜ Odil Eesti will publish the winner’s name on the website of “Lido” bistro at www.lido.ee. The organizers will contact the winner by phone/email.
5. If the organizers are unable to contact the winner and the winner does not register the win until 31 October 2013, the winner loses the right to use the prize.
6. The prize of the campaign cannot be substituted with a prize of another type; the value of the prize cannot be paid to the winner in cash.
7. The prize of the campaign includes: a group study language course, which the winner can choose from the schedule of group study courses of Multilingua for the 2013/2014 academic year www.multilingua.ee.
8. The course must take place in the period from 1 October 2013 to 31 August 2014.
9. Where Multilingua is unable to offer the winner the suitable course at the selected time, the prize is to be substituted with another similar course at the earliest opportunity as agreed between the winner and Multilingua.
10. Employees of Odil Eesti OÜ and Multilingua Keelekeskus OÜ cannot participate in the campaign.
11. Lido and Multilingua Keelekeskus shall have the right to use information about the participants collected during the campaign for information mailings / to advertise their companies. The information is not used for any other purpose and not shared with any third parties, organizations, etc.
12. In case of force majeure, the organizers shall have the right to unilaterally terminate the campaign, cancel drawing of the prize and/or transfer of the prize to the winner, having notified the public through the media at the earliest opportunity.
13. Any claims in connection with organization and/or conducting the campaign should be sent in writing to email@example.com.