How to make coaching work for you, what it means to be a self-directed employee, and how to set motivating goals and plan motivating activities in order to create and maintain motivation in the employee! This knowledge and skills can be applied immediately.
IN TRAINING, WE WILL COVER THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
- What is coaching? How does this benefit us?
- GROW model (the GROW model is often applied to achieve goals and solve problems, but increasingly also to deal with other topics. GROW is an acronym for Goal, Reality, Options, and Way Forward/Wrap-Up. Source: Estonian Supervision and Coaching Association)
- How to help an employee set motivational (SMART) goals? Planning activities
- What does a self-directed person/employee/etc., mean?
- How to find motivation?
- Exercises on how to generate and maintain motivation
UPON COMPLETING THE TRAINING, THE PARTICIPANT:
- Knows and can name the parts of the coaching process.
- Knows and can use the GROW method.
- Can set motivating goals and plan activities accordingly.
- Knows what it means to lead themselves and others.
- Knows how to create a motivating atmosphere and understands its importance.
- Knows which exercises and opportunities to choose to create and maintain motivation.
Teaching methods: short lectures, discussions, pair and group work.
Who is invited to the training? Everyone interested in the topic
The training day is conducted, and the best practices are shared by Evelyn Soidla, who is a trainer with more than 25 years of experience, a professional supervisor and coach (member of the board of the Estonian Supervision and Coaching Association and level 6 supervisor, member of ICF and ANSE), partner for managers and teams of various levels both in Estonia and at international organizations, both in the private and public sectors.
Please see also: Who is Evelyn Soidla, the trainer of the program?
Profile on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/evelyn-soidla-408a37158/
Time of training: It is possible to order the training by an agreement at a time suitable for your group.
The volume of training: 6 academic hours, a certificate for the participant upon completion of the training day
Group size: minimum 6 participants
Price of the training day for one participant: EUR 165 + VAT
10% discount for two or more participants from one institution ❗
Place of the training day: Multilingua language school and competency center, Roosikrantsi 11, Tallinn (it is also possible to order on site)
NB! Both distance and hybrid training are possible.