Codes of conduct for the school year 2021-2022
- The Multilingua Language Center bases its activities in the academic year 2021/2022 on the guidelines of the Ministry of Education and Research.
- According to the order of the Government of the Republic, from 26.08.2021, the student must present a corona passport or show a negative result of a quick test when coming to the Multilingua Language Center for a contact class. In addition, we assume that the learner is healthy when coming to class and follows safety requirements (disinfects hands, keeps distance from others, wears a mask if necessary).
- We recommend that everyone be vaccinated. Most Multilingua employees, including teachers, have been vaccinated. Unvaccinated workers should have a rapid antigen test once a week.
- Fully vaccinated workers and learners do not need to be quarantined in close contact with a COVID-19 patient. 12-18-year-olds (inclusive) and Unvaccinated students turning 19 during the school year 2021/2022 must first undergo a rapid test and a PCR test no earlier than 72 hours apart in the event of close contact occurring at an educational establishment. If the PCR test is negative, no quarantine is required.
- In the event of any signs of illness, everyone, including those vaccinated, should stay at home and contact their family physician, who will refer them to a PCR test if necessary.
- The head of the Multilingua Language Center or a person obliged by her has the right to ask a person with symptoms of illness to leave the premises of the Language Center.
- In case of a positive corona case, the Language Center must be notified as soon as possible (e-mail: ; tel. +372 640 8540).
- Participation in studies (both contact and distance learning) in an intoxicated state (incl. alcohol or drug intoxication) is not allowed. The teacher has the right to dismiss the students in case of signs of intoxication. Missed classes are not subject to compensation. If the student does not obey the instructions, the police are called.
- It is only possible to show up at the Multilingua premises with pets by prior arrangement.
- We love children, but we do not have the ability to arrange childcare on Multilingua’s premises when parents are in a language class. Therefore, if possible, please organize childcare elsewhere.
- If unforeseen circumstances arise in the operation of the language center, they will be resolved on a case-by-case basis. The most important thing is to ensure people’s well-being and health.
- Let’s keep ourselves healthy! 🙂