Codes of conduct for the school year 2021-2022
- The Multilingua Language Center bases its activities in the academic year 2021/2022 on the guidelines of the Ministry of Education and Research.
- In connection with the order of the Government of the Republic a corona passport or a certificate of recovery is no longer mandatory from 15.03.2022 at the Multilingua Language Center. You don’t even have to wear the mask from 04.04.2022. Check the requirements on the Department of Health‘s website!
- We assume that the learner is healthy when coming to class. The head of the Multilingua Language Center or a person obliged by her has the right to ask a person with symptoms of illness to leave the premises of the Language Center.
- In case of a positive corona case, the Language Center must be notified as soon as possible (e-mail: ; tel. +372 640 8540).
- Participation in studies (both contact and distance learning) in an intoxicated state (incl. alcohol or drug intoxication) is not allowed. The teacher has the right to dismiss the students in case of signs of intoxication. Missed classes are not subject to compensation. If the student does not obey the instructions, the police are called.
- It is only possible to show up at the Multilingua premises with pets by prior arrangement.
- We love children, but we do not have the ability to arrange childcare on Multilingua’s premises when parents are in a language class. Therefore, if possible, please organize childcare elsewhere.
- If unforeseen circumstances arise in the operation of the language center, they will be resolved on a case-by-case basis. The most important thing is to ensure people’s well-being and health.
- Let’s keep ourselves healthy! 🙂