THIS SUMMER BECOME A FRIEND WITH THE ESTONIAN LANGUAGE
From summer 2021 Multilingua Language Center will be organizing summer school holiday Estonian language day camps in Tallinn city center. The day camp is suitable for the children aged 6-10 whose native language is not Estonian but who wish to develop it. The camp is run by our kind and well-experienced teacher Katrin Boode.
No homework or grades are given!
In 2021 the day camps are taking place from MONDAY TO FRIDAY (OR THURSDAY) from 10 to 16hrs on the following dates:
June 14th to 18th
July 5th to 9th
WHAT WE DO AT THE DAY CAMP?
We learn Estonian whilst playing (board)games, singing and listening to songs, dancing, doing craftworks and other. In the afternoons we visit various places in Tallinn city center and old town. During these visits and walks children will really start using the Estonian languages.
HOW MUCH IT COSTS?
5-day camp (from Monday to Friday) costs 175 Euros (from 10 to 16hrs) or 200 Euros (from 9 to 17hrs)
4-day camp (from Monday to Thursday) costs 140 Euros (from 10 to 16hrs) or 160 Euros (from 9 to 17hrs)
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- Study materials
- Every morning 2 hours of communicative and playful Estonian language lessons and educational activities in the classroom
- Hot lunch and healthy snack
- In the afternoons educational and entertaining activities in the museums and libraries
- Treasure hunt in the old town and other sport activities in the public parks and playgrounds
- Playing mini golf at the Golf Center
For any additional information and to book a place for your child at the day camp, please contact us: