The content of the course:
– formatting, optimal structure of an e-mail
– Various greetings, opening sentences, final statements depending on the addressee or subject
– Diplomatic language, the wording of rejections, binding words, and phrases
– Sales pitch, CTA (call to action), 6 basic principles of the art of convincing.
Form for the course:
– Drawing up e-mails in a virtual lab, where the attempts of all participants can be seen online, and the impact of the word can be tested.
– Analysis of/discussion on e-mails How to communicate intelligibly, persuasively, not offending inadvertently, if the only tool is the written word and there is no way to see emotions, body language?
The target group of the course:
Suitable for people/teams
– whose daily working communication is related to the need to communicate in writing in a multicultural, international environment,
– who have experienced the complexity of transmitting and interpreting a message in an international environment and in a foreign language.
The length of the course:
9 academic hours
The course will be conducted by:
The prerequisites for the course
– participants have the opportunity to use laptops
– meeting room with possibility to show ppt
Price of the course: 450 €
For additional information, contact Eike Lebbin