The purpose of the training: to achieve a breakthrough in language skills, to acquire primary language skills.
The time required for acquisition of the language level: approximately 200 academic hours of study, of which 120 hours of classroom work and 80 hours of independent work.
The acquired communication skills.
Greeting, saying goodbye, introducing yourself, apologizing, asking and clarifying the time and date, keeping a phone conversation, telephone etiquette, describing your appearance, giving advice, asking and giving directions, making complaints, etc.
• Understands and uses everyday phrases and simpler phrases.
• Can introduce themselves and others, and inquire about the place of residence, people and things they know and answer the same circle of questions.
• Can communicate in a simple language when the conversation partner speaks slowly and clearly and is ready to help.
• Understands short, simple texts and messages.
• Understands questions and guidelines, can follow short and simple tips.
• Understands numbers, prices, times.