The purpose of the training: to acquire a foreign language at the level of proficient language user, to achieve a free communication competency.
The time required for acquisition of the language level: approximately 500 academic hours of study, of which 250 hours of classroom work and 250 hours of independent work.
The acquired communication skills.
Expressing opinions and disagreements, discussing, sharing information, conducting presentations, negotiating, participating in a casual conversation, storytelling anecdotes, writing e-mails, conducting teleconferences, etc.
• Understands the details of lengthy complex user manuals and operating instructions.
• Understands and is able to interpret written texts of almost every kind, including abstract, complex, or highly vernacular fiction and other texts.
• Is able to justify their views and present relevant examples.
• Can present structured reflections, highlighting key points and facts that support their arguments.
• Can write clear, detailed descriptions on complex topics.
• Can write without the help of a dictionary and so well that it is only necessary to check the use of their language in case of an important text.