Language level A2
The purpose of the training: to acquire good primary language skills
The time required for acquisition of the language level: approximately 300 academic hours of study, of which 180 hours of classroom work and 120 hours of independent work.
The acquired communication skills.
Description of the surrounding area; expressing feelings, desires, emotions and dreams; asking for goods in the shop or in the market; starting a conversation; use of courtesy expressions in conversation; description of feelings; expression of times, prices; making reservations; introducing a company; introducing your home (hometown); obtaining and distributing information, incl. by telephone; quick problem solving, etc.
• Understands short, simple texts written in an everyday general everyday language or related to the learner’s work.
• Is able to briefly and simply describe events and activities.
• Can describe plans and agreements.
• Can describe their family, living conditions, studies, current and previous work.
• Can describe past activities and personal experiences.
• knows enough language to deal with everyday communication without too much struggle.
• Understands, in general, a clear language conversation on familiar topics.
• Is able to capture the essence of television news when the image supports comments.