If you want to learn English on your own, we offer you the opportunity to use the Perfectly Spoken online platform, which has more than 500,000 users in more than 200 countries and which was internationally recognized as the best digital language learning platform in 2020.
Multilingua Language Center is a cooperation partner of the British web platform Perfectly Spoken Estonia. Please read more about it here.
What does Perfectly Spoken offer?
- Video courses with different orientations at six levels: from basic level A1 to proficient language skills C2
- Teachers who are native English speakers and highly experienced
- In total, over 750 video hours, up to 60 minutes long, depending on content and purpose. You can check out the content of all courses here.
- Courses for both schoolchildren and adults
- Downloadable study materials and exercises
- Opportunity to take a test at the end of each lesson
- Possibility to use subtitles in A1 and A2 level general language courses
- Special courses such as:
- grammar courses
- preparation courses for the exams IELTS, Cambridge English
- business language courses
- professional language courses (tourism, hospitality, catering, etc.)
- sub-skills development courses (listening, writing, vocabulary)
- Course News Flash: 5-minute lessons based on constantly updated Reuters news
As a user of Perfectly Spoken, you can learn English in a place that suits you, with the right purpose and duration. You can choose the duration of the platform from one month to one year.
How much does it cost?
Perfectly Spoken Premium Plan package prices (including VAT) for Multilingua Language Center customers:
What does the price include?
- Unlimited access to all courses at all language levels for as long as you want. See the selection of courses here.
- Technical support and advice in Estonian, Russian, or English throughout the usage time.
- Constant updates on language courses and instructional videos.
If you want to join the online platform or have questions about Perfectly Spoken, please contact Svetlana Starikovitš, Digital Learning Manager at Multilingua Language Center. Write to or call 5131725.