If you feel that you need to improve your foreign language skills or start acquiring a new skill but do not know exactly how to do it, we have developed a method to counsel the person in need on the path of language studies.
Language counseling can be obtained either online (zoom, skype) or on-site at the language center, following the applicable safety regulations.
What does language counseling mean?
The idea is to be able to map your language learning needs and the path to further learning. In a conversation with our teacher or methodologist, you can decide whether you would like to study language individually or in a group, at what level, how long to study, how to set learning goals, how to study, whether you should prefer contact, hybrid (contact learning + distance learning) or just distance learning.
Whether you want to improve yourself at home or abroad, here and now, or on holiday during the summer, combine language learning with a nice trip with friends, family, or colleagues. We have several partner schools abroad, as well as various language learning packages. You can also get an overview of learning opportunities on our website. We will talk about the possibilities of financing your studies.
What should change as a result of language counseling:
• awareness of your own personal language development needs will rise;
• you will understand your resources and how to use them;
• you will move towards finding opportunities and solutions;
• you will make appropriate choices and decisions;
• you will understand the process of learning a foreign language;
• you will obtain an understanding of what opportunities we can offer you to shape the learning process;
• you will understand more precisely the importance of language skills in your daily life and career.
If you are interested, please write to Janika Toompere, the Head of Training Services (individual and corporate clients), at or by calling +372 640 8540.
We look forward to hearing from you. And most importantly, it won’t cost you anything for the consultation.
Language learning is successful if you set the right goals and are dedicated.
The world is waiting, talk to it!