- If you have paid for language learning as a private person, you have the opportunity to deduct your tuition from taxable income.
Read more about it on the Tax and Customs Board website here
- If you are seeking employment through the Unemployment Insurance Fund:
Multilingua Language Center is a co-operation partner of the Estonian Unemployment Insurance Fund Training Card. Customers of the Unemployment Insurance Fund have the opportunity to participate in the Multilingua communication language, professional communication language, preparation course for the Estonian language proficiency examination and specialty language courses. Read about training card options here.
- If you are an employed person (under a contract of employment or under a contract under the law of obligations or in public service) and
• You are between the age of 16 and the retirement age and
• You have at least 12 months of unemployment insurance period calculated during the three years preceding the application; you can apply for labor market training with a training card.
For more details, read here
- If you are a learner of the Estonian language, who has successfully passed the Estonian language proficiency exam.
The Multilingua Language Center holds a license from the Ministry of Education and Research to conduct Estonian language refresher courses for preparing for Estonian language proficiency examination.
The persons who have successfully passed the Estonian language proficiency exam A2, B1, B2 or C1 can apply for reimbursement of the cost of Estonian language learning.
Education and Youth Board (before The Innove Foundation) is engaged in conducting Estonian language proficiency examinations as well as reimbursement of expenses. Read more here.