Learn how to quickly move from a negative state of mind to a positive one, how to implement habits that support you and others and feel greater gratitude and satisfaction in your life, and how to achieve balance with yourself while motivating your team to work for the best results.
This knowledge and skills can be applied immediately.
IN TRAINING, WE WILL COVER THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
- What does emotional flexibility mean?
- Using which techniques and how can you quickly move from a negative state of mind to a positive state of mind?
- How to introduce habits that support you and make you feel a greater sense of gratitude in your life?
- How to achieve balance and feel greater satisfaction from each day?
- How to notice the state of the team and motivation?
- Why should this be important to you?
UPON COMPLETING THE TRAINING, THE PARTICIPANT:
- Knows what emotional flexibility is.
- Knows which exercises/techniques to choose in order to quickly change a negative state of mind of themselves or an employee into a positive one.
- Can establish self-supporting habits.
- Is able to guide employee/team members on how to implement supportive habits.
- Is able to develop cooperation skills and assertiveness skills.
- Knows how to create a motivating, stress-free atmosphere and understands its importance.
Teaching methods: short lectures, discussions, pair and group work.
Who is invited to the training? Everyone interested in the topic
The training day is conducted, and the best practices are shared by Evelyn Soidla, who is a trainer with more than 25 years of experience, a professional supervisor and coach (member of the board of the Estonian Supervision and Coaching Association and level 6 supervisor, member of ICF and ANSE), partner for managers and teams of various levels both in Estonia and at international organizations, both in the private and public sectors.
Please see also: Who is Evelyn Soidla, the trainer of the program?
Profile on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/evelyn-soidla-408a37158/
Time of training: It is possible to order the training by an agreement at a time suitable for your group.
The volume of training: 6 academic hours, a certificate for the participant upon completion of the training day
Group size: minimum 6 participants
Price of the training day for one participant: EUR 165 + VAT
10% discount for two or more participants from one institution ❗
Place of the training day: Multilingua language school and center of excellence, Roosikrantsi 11, Tallinn (it is also possible to order on site)
NB! Both distance and hybrid training are possible.