PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
helps you find resources within yourself and/or your team and how to successfully apply them in your/team’s work. As a result of the program, you will be better able to lead yourself and other people to the desired goals. Come alone or with a team!
The program follows the principles of integral management as future management.
This program is intended for you if you are a working person and want to develop yourself both personally and professionally. You want to move forward in your career and life and acquire, develop and consolidate competencies important to you.
Goals of the development program:
- Become aware of an integral (comprehensive) approach to both personal and professional life;
- Become aware of the usefulness of a positive and solution-oriented approach and the possibilities of its use;
- Become aware of the use of coaching as a tool;
- The opportunity to experience the ability to reflect and give feedback through different models;
- The ability to aim and make sense of one’s own activities as a professional, to be aware of one’s strengths, to know how to empower oneself and other people;
- Learn to consciously analyze and manage yourself.
As a result of the program:
- Work performance and satisfaction increase;
- You can set goals, analyze and plan your work, and set yourself development tasks;
- You can find good solutions to conflicts, and you understand the expectations and needs of different conflict parties and stakeholders;
- You feel confident using coaching methods;
- You are aware of your resources and can use them in a balanced way;
- You are self-directed (you can cope with stress in a rapidly changing environment, you are aware of the topic of burnout, based on the point of view that you are responsible for your own well-being and mental health);
- You understand yourself and your role in relationships and in various difficult situations;
- You better understand the needs and behavior of other people.
The program is preceded by:
Mapping and analysis of individual participant needs
CONDUCTED BY: Evelyn Soidla, Multilingua Competency Center
Evelyn Soidla is a lecturer, trainer, mentor, advisor, and professional supervisor and coach with more than 25 years of experience (member of the board of the Estonian Supervision and Coaching Association and level 6 supervisor, member of ICF and ANSE), partner for managers and teams of various levels in both Estonian and international organizations in both the private and public sectors.
As a coach and supervisor, she believes in positive changes and focuses mainly on a solution-oriented (AI) and systemic approach. Evelyn believes that every person and team has potential; it just needs to be found.
Evelyn Soidla on Linkedin
PLACE: Multilingua Keelekeskus OÜ, Roosikrantsi 11 Tallinn (possible to order elsewhere or as distance learning)
TIME: by agreement
PROGRAM: 36 academic hours (with an interval of 1x per month (6 academic hours) in six consecutive months) + 15 academic hours of individual work
Read more about the program in the curriculum.
GROUP SIZE: 6 – 12 participants
PRICE (per participant): EUR 1020 + VAT
NB! 25% discount for two or more registrants from one institution
CERTIFICATE? The certificate states the number of program hours and the time period (the program is considered completed if 70% of the contact hours of the program have been completed and the prescribed individual and group assignments have been submitted). It is also possible to issue a certificate of participation.