Learn how to recognize a conflict, what are the different types of difficult people, what are the ways to handle a difficult employee, and possible approaches to resolve the conflict in the best way for yourself!
This knowledge and skills can be applied immediately.
IN TRAINING, WE WILL COVER THE FOLLOWING TOPICS:
- Difficult people (difficult types)
- What is conflict?
- How to recognize conflict?
- Possible techniques for dealing with a difficult employee
- Possible approaches to resolve the conflict in the best way for you
UPON COMPLETING THE TRAINING, THE PARTICIPANT:
- Knows and can name difficult types of people.
- Understands the causes of possible misunderstandings/conflicts.
- Knows how to create a positive environment in difficult situations and understands its importance.
- Can use possible techniques and exercises to deal with difficult situations.
- Feels confident using various appropriate tools.
Teaching methods: short lectures, discussions, pair and group work.
Who is invited to the training? Everyone interested in the topic
The training day is conducted, and the best practices are shared by Evelyn Soidla, who is a trainer with more than 25 years of experience, a professional supervisor and coach (member of the board of the Estonian Supervision and Coaching Association and level 6 supervisor, member of ICF and ANSE), partner for managers and teams of various levels both in Estonia and at international organizations, both in the private and public sectors.
Please see also: Who is Evelyn Soidla, the trainer of the program?
Profile on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/evelyn-soidla-408a37158/
Time of training: It is possible to order the training by an agreement at a time suitable for your group.
The volume of training: 6 academic hours, a certificate for the participant upon completion of the training day
Group size: at least 6 participants
Price of the training day for one participant: EUR 165 + VAT
10% discount for two or more participants from one institution ❗
Place of the training day: Multilingua language school and competency center, Roosikrantsi 11, Tallinn (it is also possible to order on site)
NB! Both distance and hybrid training are possible.